• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Craig_S

V8 conversion-tachometer ?

I'm building a V8 B2 and need to know what to do with my tach. I have a 97 Explorer donor vehicle if that helps but when it comes to electronics I'm done. (Luckily this B2 body had a 5.0 in it before, but the previous owner kept the instrument cluster for his next build). Thanks for any...
  2. Craig_S

Sending unit for an 89 not listed?

Just looked at LMC's website and they list a sending unit for 84, 85, and 86-88. Nothing for 89-90 unless I'm missing it. Oh yeah... it was raining today. I'm not THAT messy! 🤣
  3. Craig_S

Rear hatch/window questions

If someone wants to go from a non opening window to one that can open... 1. Can the hatch be changed to work with an opening window? 2. Will the latch handle work for either option or is it "window-type specific"? I found an early B2 with an opening rear window option. The hatch isn't any...
  4. Craig_S

B4000 rough idle after restarting

My dad bought his 94 B4000 extended cab 4x4 new. It has about 115k on it and has been a great truck. For years now if it's started and driven, then shut off and started again before completely cooling off, it has an extremely noticeable rough running condition (both idle and if driven). That...
  5. Craig_S

Craig's Bronco ll build

I have two Bronco lls, a 88 and 89. I always wanted one and finally found a really nice basically rust free 88 Eddie Bauer in VA a couple years ago. It needed paint and unbeknownst to me, when I took it to a local painter, my dad talked to him, agreed to pay for the job, and had him put the...
  6. Craig_S

For Sale Parting 97 Explorer 5.0 CHEAP

LOCATION: Indiana, PA (near Pittsburgh) PRICE: There's too much left to list individual prices, but if someone asks about a part I'll reply with a price to comply with forum rules. DISCLOSURE: I snagged all the good stuff, sorry. I recently stripped a 97 Explorer to get what I needed for a B2...
  7. Craig_S

Wanted 84-92 Ranger/Bronco II non a/c heater box

Looking for a early Ranger or Bronco ll non a/c heater box. I'm near Pittsburgh but don't have a problem having one shipped. Thanks, Craig
  8. Craig_S

Wanted 1st Gen Stone Guard behind bumper

Looking for a 84-88 Ranger or Bronco ll stone guard or deflector. It's the sheet metal piece that goes behind the bumper between the fenders. I'm near Pittsburgh but don't have a problem having one shipped. Thanks, Craig

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad