• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. dude772

302 exhaust clearance issues

has anyone else had the exhaust on the drivers side be an issue for clearance with the front drive shaft? I brought it to the exhasut shop to fix it twice now and my front driveshaft keeps destroying the crossover pipe just from street driving. Keep in mind that theres a solid axle under the...
  2. dude772

Awesome christmas light show in my town.

http://vimeo.com/8562214 Very awesome christmas light show in town here. Thought I would share now that I finally found a video. Theres more too it, but the video is of the best part of the show. If you can get to it? i dont know if this will work...
  3. dude772

2010 Ranger gets FACTORY rear disc brakes

So today we got the newest Ford Ranger in at work. And checking it out we found that :shok: its got FACTORY rear disc. No more conversions. But its not even the explorer rear disc that people have been using for conversions for years. They have some strange setup that is all ranger stuff...
  4. dude772

2000 ish AWD explorer converted to classic pickup?

I saw an Explorer that was a 5.0L AWD that had been striped down and had a 30s(possibly different) classic pickup body put on it. I cant find it anywhere and im not sure what forum it was on. But it was definitly cool as hell! I remember at one point he had the top chopped off of it and took...
  5. dude772

hubs and hardware. dana 44 HP

junk yards in the area dont have anything more than 20 years old. not that i can find at least.
  6. dude772

hubs and hardware. dana 44 HP

I need to know what i need for my hubs, the axle basically came bare. No hubs on one side, and anything that was on the axle was rusted to hell. I need to know besides the warn premium hubs what I need. Is there an exploded view of the parts in there, or some kind of kit anyone knows about?
  7. dude772

will the stock trac bar off a e dana 44 work?

I used the trac bar that was on my axle, i assume it was origonal to the 77 f-150. It had the frame mount on one end and was bolted to the axle at the radius arm mount. I welded the frame mount to the ranger and bolted it to a custom mount i made on the axle.
  8. dude772

Brake lines dana 44

I thought about that too and had actually bought some hoses to do it, but i decided against it because i thought, what if something happend and hit the hoses or hard lines on the arms. Its more protected where i have it. If i had some huge flex in the front i would definitly go with the the...
  9. dude772

D44 TTB Swap - Axle Cut Info Pictures?

At the bottom of the first page of my build, ive started to shorten the axle tube. http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1258 Page 5 it continues half way down http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1258&page=5 and page 6 is about the end of shortening the...
  10. dude772

Brake lines dana 44

I went with the brake line setup the solid axle had with the origonal truck, one flex line to the axle, and one for each caliper. That way i dont need super long hoses at each wheel to allow sufficient travel. Just my 2 cents
  11. dude772

2009 Mustang shots. (not for 56K)

2010 Mustang shots. (not for 56K) Fresh from the factory arived this week I took a few pictures of 2 of them. And I took the GT convertible 5speed out for a ride. Sorry about the quality, but i only have my cell phone for a camera.
  12. dude772

more explorers

Im going to be the owner of 3 explorers soon. Theres a 2000+ explorer eddie bauer for 1500 at the local ford dealer that im calling about as soon as the sales guy gets in. Then a guy at work had the transmission let go in his 94 on him again, so hes askin me to take it away for $100. And...
  13. dude772

302 aod shifter linkage

I want to keep my column shifter in my ranger, but it doesn't seem to want to get along with the setup on the AOD. I was wondering if it would work if i swapped the linkage from the A4LD to the AOD? and if im already in there doing that would the throttle cable linkage setup also swap over...
  14. dude772

Safari Pacific MX2 Build

did you paint on a window!? haha When you going to start on mine :P
  15. dude772

alternator ground to test?

On the regulator where it says ground to test, what does that tell you? I cant remember. I think that tells you the regulators no good?
  16. dude772

Track bar info needed for fw d44

haha, yea that works too. The ones i ordered earlier were the outters for an 85 K1500, the draglink rod end at the steering arm, and a ranger tie rod for the pitman arm side.
  17. dude772

Track bar info needed for fw d44

For my axle i mounted my trac bar between the steering box bolts, i welded the bracket solid to the frame. I used the tracbar that came with the axle. I was told by the guy i got it from that it came out of a 77 f-150. As for steering setup, i was up all night last night trying to figure...
  18. dude772

I need the taper sizes for a 77 dana 44 tierod

I need the tierod stud large diameter and small diameter of the taper for the tierod on a 77 F-150 dana 44. Im trying to figure out what tierods i can use on this truck. I've got a moog catalog and im trying to find a tierod for the passengers side that will have a tapered hole for the drag...
  19. dude772

Would this setup work?

i mean for the small link not the long links
  20. dude772

Would this setup work?

Any suggestions on what size joints to use for that?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad