• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. CrabGuy

What’s for dinner tonite!

Last night I made seared Ahi tuna, calamari fries, and veggies.
  2. CrabGuy

Strengthen/Repair headliner?

If you are having a problem with the headliner contact cement bonding too quickly you can use long strips of wax paper in between the form and material. Then slowly expose the area you are gluing. It gives you more time to get a smoother outcome.
  3. CrabGuy

will a 2011 E series OEM CD/radio swap into a 2004 Ranger?

I'm going to be selling the Ranger but want to swap radios with my 2011 van OEM CD/radio. The Double DIN Pioneer unit will fit the van just fine but I'm not sure if it will work both ways. I really need the Pioneers backup camera for boat launching. I'm not sure if it's even worth he trouble to...
  4. CrabGuy

BMW 328i headlights

Have you tried Pelican Parts? They differentiate the various body styles. I used them when I had a 325iX Coupe and never had a problem.
  5. CrabGuy

I made Jagerschnitzel again. Good thing I joined a gym today.
  6. CrabGuy

RV siding repair questions

Nice work! You've really done your homework on that project.
  7. CrabGuy

>> ALUMINUM hood blistered with corrosion, need short- and long-term fixes.

I'm afraid that hood is past the simple spot repair stage. It's probably best to send it to a shop with Al experience for a complete strip/fill/and prime. Getting a good final paint finish is really dependent on a shop using the correct etching primer for Al. People that think aluminum doesn't...
  8. CrabGuy

I'm freezer diving tonight. Either leftover Chicken Pot Pie or Baked Mac n' Beef I made over the last few days.
  9. CrabGuy

What does everyone think about a electric chopper motorcycle :)

An electric chopper is blasphemy
  10. CrabGuy

Greetings

Paint code should be YN/M6505
  11. CrabGuy

Made Jagerschnitzel with pomme frites.
  12. CrabGuy

Truck of The Month / Year - 2024

Do bone stock clean daily driver trucks qualify?
  13. CrabGuy

Made a grilled Teres Major steak, fried taters, and salad. Luckily I was finished before the vet showed up to resuscitate it.
  14. CrabGuy

What did you do IN/WITH your Ranger Today?

Tried to vacuum up all of the Jack Russell hair. I swear the OE fabric is like velcro with dog hair. Either that or the hair is barbed and is just difficult to remove. The black lab hair comes right off. I've tried all the usual methods; vac, sticky tape, diluted fabric softener. I wonder if new...
  15. CrabGuy

Which ford have you owned the longest?

It would be my E350 I bought new in 2010 and only have 88K on it now. The Ford I put the most miles on was my 63 Econoline camper, I put 230K on it in 3 years in the early 70's on countless road trips surfing in Mexico and all over the west coast. That Ford never broke down even once.
  16. CrabGuy

Getting My Kicks On Route 66

It's amazing what you have documented there. I took Rt. 66 on my way to California from Detroit 1970. I love the the early history of mobile America.
  17. CrabGuy

You are the only mod online right now so I'll try you 1st. I renewed my annual Supporting Member...

You are the only mod online right now so I'll try you 1st. I renewed my annual Supporting Member on Sept. 29th and it still doesn't show up on my member info. I know PP isn't the quickest to respond after the same thing happened last year. Could you check into this please? Thanks, SRB
  18. CrabGuy

Hello from Pacific Northwest

Welcome from the Central Oregon Coast.
  19. CrabGuy

2007 Red Trailer 4X8 Utility Trailer

Nice work! You could hide a missile launcher on it. Can you get pressure treated plywood where you live? It's available and a must have on the Oregon coast, but I cant find it locally in Sacramento. My 3-paint coat exterior plywood floors are rotting after only 3 years on mine.
  20. CrabGuy

For Sale 87 Ranger 4x4

Not bad for a rust-free California truck. I've seen worse for much more https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/619891566983716/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A6edbbcf2-6382-4067-bea0-a1d96cbfe755

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad