• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. MasherAZ

Offroading in AZ on Sunday

Gonna go offroading on Sunday (10/7), probably up at Table Mesa or maybe towards Seven Springs area. Should be fairly mild stuff, I'd recommend a 4x4 or if you're rocking the 2wd you probably want a locker and a lift. I know it's short notice but if anybody wants to meet up, I'm all for it. Just...
  2. MasherAZ

Can't decide which Bilsteins

Alright fellas, I need some help. I'm kinda tired of the ranchos that I have on my truck and i'm looking for something different. They are not that old, but just a little bit too stiff for me. I have narrowed my choices down to the Bilstein 5100s or the 5150s. So here's my questions: 1) Which...
  3. MasherAZ

I'm Confused!! Which rim?

Ok so I've got a 03 edge 4x4 with a 3" PA bodylift and 285/75r16s and currently I am running 16x8 cragar soft 8s with 5 inches of backspacing. They rub at almost full turn and I'm tired of it. So I wanted to switch to something with less backspacing. I've been using the search function and I'm...
  4. MasherAZ

Guns, Wheelin, and Toys. 56k maybe

Alright guys, I haven't posted in awhile but I've been doing my fair share of lurking. My buddy and I took the old girl out to do some shootin and test the body lift and the new muds. Here's the progression. Stock. 265/70r16 Goodyear all terrains on Cragar soft 8's and 3 inch PA bodylift...
  5. MasherAZ

Wheelin at table mesa

So I haven't posted anything in awhile but my buddy and I did a little offroading on wednesday. So I thought I'd post up some pics. There aren't a whole lot of pics because the camera died. Enjoy.... The car commercial shot :thefinger: My buddy coming down the hill that took him 8 tries...
  6. MasherAZ

New Exploder

So i was just reading the new Car & Driver I got in the mail the other day. They had a little blurb in there about the new explorers, I think they come out 2012 if I remember correctly. Anyways, it said that they are getting rid of the frame for all explorers and making it more like the flex. I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad