• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Anyone know if the fuel pump circuit, and oil pressure unit are incorporated somehow?

I just replaced my fuel pump, and my truck runs better then ever, but when it died, I wasnt certain if it was the pump or not, then the next day it just restarted, I did the pump anyway, but since then I noticed my oil pressure gauge, is actually under the stop arm on it, as if it spun 360...
  2. Question for anyone who has replaced their in tank style fuel pump

Hey guys, my truck had a mysterious failure a week ago, it lately has been taking longer to start, well then finally died while goin on a hiking/picnic trip. Well it just kinda stopped suddenly, no missing or hesitation at all, then immediately I restarted it, it idled fine for a second I...
  3. My truck starts, sputters, then dies 3.0L 1999

Hey guys, over the past few days, my truck has needed to be cranked longer than the norm to start, but it would run okay, and today, me and my family went on a hiking trip 30 miles away and upon arrival my truck suddenly sputtered out and died, no engine codes at all. I keep my OBD2 tool in the...
  4. Front Torsion Adjustment

My 99 Ranger I bought used has a really really hard front suspension, it bounces hard and doesnt seem to ride right in the front. Is there a way I can soften up the torsion suspension with those adjuster bolts under it, it looks like the previous owner attempted something with them as when I...
  5. 99 front ABS sensors, can they be cleaned?

Is there a way to remove and clean the front ABS sensors before I end up replacing my hubs? Do they pull out? I replaced the rear sensor in the pumpkin, but havent even seen the fronts yet, and the chiltons is vague on how they remove, it says see the dealer or replace the hubs. My 99 does...
  6. 99 4R44E replacement question, front driveshaft removal

How does the front driveshaft remove from the transfer case? I have seen the front axle U joint before, but never the type on the transfer case, how does the front driveshaft remove from it? Just pull out, or does it unbolt in some way?
  7. How to access flywheel bolts

How do you access the flywheel bolts when replacing your tranny on a 99 3.0, do you have to pull the oil pan on the engine? Or are they accessible elsewhere?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad