• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. benjurman

98 ranger transmission troubles

I lost reverse and overdrive in my ranger.... I looked up the transmission on car-part.com and it only listed the 98 ranger as replaceable transmissions I then put 99 ranger and I have a huge list of options will the 99 ranger transmission work in my 98??? I thought the 98 was the same as...
  2. benjurman

my fun toy

My umm, truck ;p this is the truck now and when I bought it oops I swear it was a trap you can see why I decided to lift it thanks for looking
  3. benjurman

supercoupe charger

I have read somewhere recently that you can use the supercharger from a thunderbird supercoupe on the 4.0 ranger.... I searched the forums and cant find anything... who can tell me about this?
  4. benjurman

33x10.5x15

I have a 98 ranger 4x4 with a 4 liter and I want bigger tires!!! I have factory 15x7 wheels and dont really want to shell out cash for different ones.... I found a set of bfg mt kms for the right price and they are33x10.5. I know they will fit on the rim... but how bout rubbing? what are...
  5. benjurman

iowans?

anyone on here from iowa? I am from knoxville Iowa. dont know anyone around here to go wheelin with
  6. benjurman

new to the truck scene please help

I just recently bought a 98 ranger for 1000 bucks....is in great shape for the money is an old farm truck that runs and drives like new..... now for the question/s. I have sifted threw the tech library an endless amount of times to try to see what my best route for lifting is on a budget. I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad