• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Sas & Abs

I intend to install a Waggy D44 under the front of my 98 Ranger with full ABS. Is there any way for me to retain ABS functionality with the "new" axle? If so, how? FWIW, I'll be converting it to Ford D44 hubs for the 5-5.5" pattern.
  2. 4.0L size

Does anybody have the overall physical dimensions (LxWxD) of a fully assembled 4.0L? Need a comparison in size for an engine swap I'm contemplating.:icon_thumby:
  3. "Premium" audio trash...

anybody know where that damned "premium" audio amp would be in a Gen4 (98-00) ExCab?:pissedoff:
  4. sterio headunit question:

STERIO NOOB ALERT!!! ok, i'm wanting to put a double-din headunit with navigation in my 98 Ranger. all of the retailers sites, tell me "no way in hell", but i GOTTA think there's a way to do it since double-din is 4"x7" and the hole in my dash is 4"x7". has anybody done it? and if so...
  5. Transmission interchange question

Buddy of mine wants to put a 4.0L in his Ranger but retain his tranny, if he can. Truck in question is an 87 with the 2.3L and -- I think -- a TK-5, 2wd. Will this work? Can it be made to work?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad