• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 03 STX 4x4 suspension creaking sound ?

Hello guy's and gal's, I've got a 2003 Ranger STX 4x4 that I'm getting ready to put a 3" torsion keys in the front and 2" add a leaf rear bu before I get started recently I've developed a creeking or kinda skreeching sound whenever the shocks or suspension depresses the slightest. I'm sure this...
  2. Help with issue checking fuel pressure 97 exp 4.0

Ok guys I'm having problems checking the fuel pressure on my 97 exp 4.o sohc. It has a problem with startup most times when I'm starting as I have to crank it over to build fp till it starts. Or I can cycle ign 3 times to purge fp and it will always start right off. The issue I have is when I...
  3. 05 Exp 4.0 needs auto trans and timing chains

I recently aquired a 2005 Explorer fpr little to nothing with 180,000 miles. The auto trans has no forward gears after about 5 minutes of running. Also when I had it running even after warmed up the timing chain appears to be hitting the case. My question is concidering the transmission has to...
  4. 97 Explorer 4.0 extended cranking time to start, any ideas?

Hey guy's and gals I have a 97 explorer 4.0 with 150,000 on the clock . It's been in our family since new and not neglected. I recently had a intermittent crank but no start and it would always fire up a little later but didn't last long enough to be able to diagnosis it. when I was able to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad