• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 92’ Eclipse, any other dsm guys on here?

Since I’m getting ready to make a thread dedicated to the Ranger’s updates I figured I’d share what’s eaten up the majority of my funds for over 10 years now. I got it as a bone stock non turbo Eclipse GS in September of 2013 and it’s been through multiple phases since including a repaint with...
  2. Found! A4LD w/ 3.0 bolt pattern

Looking to buy an A4LD auto transmission from a 3.0 2wd truck (91-94). Primarily looking for a complete core as we all know there’s likely no such thing as a functioning A4LD just laying around especially in the year 2023. If you have a rebuilt one with solid proof of a rebuild and...
  3. 94 2/3 drop

So I’ve done a little digging on the topic but answers are a bit vague and scattered. I have a 94’ long bed 2wd, during the off months when it’s put away I plan to lower it a bit. As much as I’d like to do dream beams the cost would be a bit up there for what I’m looking to do and a 3/4 drop...
  4. Lurking for years

Been lurking these forums for years and using much of the info here, going to start posting some so figured I’d make an account and introduction. I’m currently on my 5th Ranger that I refer to as my “forever Ranger”, it is a 1994 XLT long bed with a 3.0 v6 and auto trans, I originally wanted to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad