• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1987 to 1998/2008 Body Swap Question

Im lookin at a lifted 87 Ext Cab Ranger, I jus wanna know if the body (Cab n Bed) from a 1998 to 2008 will bolt right on to the frame with no problems.. I know the Front Bumper Frame set bolt up is different.. Because the 1987 body is all rusted and it has Manual Everything, Rubber Floors...
  2. Bronco II Spare Tire Carrier

How do I fix my Spare Tire Carrier?? It is banging around when Im Drivin.. It Latches, but it is very loose..
  3. Wheel Bearings??

My Girlfriend has a 90 BII n I think the Drivers Side Front wheel bearings r bad.. How hard is it to replace them?? Its making this Grinding, Clicking Sound.. I was in it when it starting to make the sound, I made her pull with in 3 miles. Local Pep Boyz said $250 Parts n Labor.. How Hard is...
  4. Need 93/94 Ranger STX Info Please

I remember back in 87 (?) the STX's had a "Hi-Rider" 2" Lift.. Im lookin at a 93 STX with ALL the Goods Power Windows/Locks/Mirrors, Auto Hubs, 4.0, Auto Trans.. I jus want to know besides the Stickers on the Side of the Truck n the Explorer Wheels what does an STX have that other Rangers...
  5. 1995 Ranger AshTray Cigarette Lighter Fuse

I put a Explorer Center Console in my Ranger n I was Extending the Cigarette Lighter/Power OutLet wires when the 2 wires touched ;brownbag; so the Lower cigarette lighter is now dead n I cant find a Fuse for that OutLet.. The cigarette lighter near the Radio is ok.. I want to know if/where there...
  6. 1995 D35 Hybrid Repair Question.. Pic InSide

See The Pic.. Its for the Passanger Side.. Thank You, Mike Tech
  7. "Water Leaks" Wet Drivers Side Floor n Rear HeadLiner.. "Pass Side AirBag Removal"

"Water Leaks" Wet Drivers Side Floor n Rear HeadLiner.. "Pass Side AirBag Removal" Hello, I am want to know where the water is gettin in.. My Drivers Side Floor is wet (Under Floor Mat).. My HeadLiner is Wet (at the Rear Window).. I also want to know how to Remove the airbag from the Pass...
  8. D35 Hybrid n D28 Gear Question..

Will Gears from a True D28 work/bolt up to a D35 Hybrid??? Thats It... Thank You, Mike Tech
  9. "How Do I Add" 2" Coil Spacer Under 6" Lift Spring

I have 6" Lift Coils (yeah, right) n a buddy gave me a DayStar Style Kit with 2 2" Coil Spacers n 2 Shock Stud Extenders... I am Semi/SomeWhat Mechanically Inclined, I mainly wanna know how to Get all the Pressure off the Bottom of the Coil without Killin My Self.. Would unbolting the Sway...
  10. Ranger Edge Hood Swap Question...

I wanna know if a Ranger Edge Hood will work/bolt onto my 1995 Ranger.. I like how them Hoods look. Thank You, Mike Tech
  11. Members Search List???

I didnt know where to Post this So I tried here... Im trying to find "Bo Jenkins" http://www.therangerstation.com/galleries/OffroadRangers/BoJenkins.html Does he still grace these Forums with his Presents??? Thank You, Mike Tech
  12. 1995 Ranger Splash Manual (Windows/Locks) Doors to Power (Windows/Locks) Doors

I want to know How Hard it will be to Swap out My Manual Doors for some Nice Power Doors.. How Hard Is This Swap?? Are the POWER Window n Lock Wires Already Ran/There??? Can I jus UnClip n UnBolt The Doors, then Just Bolt n Clip them on to My Truck?? Or do I have to Run Wires n other Crap...
  13. 1995 Ranger Radio Wire Help...

I have a 1995 Ranger n it had an abortion of a wire kit, I have a Sony Xplod out of another Car I had that I wanna use.. I wanna know what color wires from my truck go to my Sony Clip.. Can I buy a new Sony Wire Clip some where?? What I would like is Truck RED to Radio Blue.. Dont care about...
  14. Edge/Fx4 Style Bumper on 1993 to 1997 Ranger

Will a 2003 Edge/Fx4 Bumper Fit on 1995 style Ranger??? I want a Factory bumper with fog lights in the bumper.. Im tired of Rippin off the Lower Valance off the front of my truck when I go out to have fun... Any1 Do this yet?? Thank You, Mike Tech
  15. Jeep Wrangler (1990 to 2006) Winch/Tube Bumpers on a 1995 Ranger

I want to know if YJ/TJ (1990/2006) Wrangler Bumpers will Bolt on to a Ranger.. Im askin Cause I Like the Tube Bumpers, Plus Body has a Tube Front with Winch, n I just wanted to know if it would Bolt on to my 95.. If not a Direct Bolt on What Would need to be Changed??? Thank You, Mike Tech
  16. Power Rear Slider Question Explorer Sport Trac or 1987 Ranger Bigfoot PWR Rear Window

I would like to know if there any Kits out there to use a Sport Trac or a 1987 Ford Ranger Bigfoot Cruiser Edition Power Rear Window into a 1995 Ranger.. I would rather have it go down instead of to the Side.. Thank You, Mike Tech
  17. All Ford Nationals in Carlisle Pa

Im jus tryin to see how many guys/gals from here go to there... Where is a good Hotel to say?? Are there any "RANGER" Hotels, or Hangouts??? Thank You, Mike Tech
  18. Ranger Hood Hinge Swap to 1995 to 2001 Explorer Hood Hinge with Shock

I have a 95 Ranger with the Normal Hood Prop, I wanted to know if there is anyway to Swap them out for the 2nd Gen Explorer Hood Hinge with the Hood Shocks??? Does anyone make a Kit like that??? I would rather not have the Shocks that go 1/2 way up the hood... Looks like the Ranger Hinge is...
  19. D35 n Front Axle Shaft Questions..

I have a 1995 Ranger with a Hybrid D35, my Passanger Side Axle Shaft is Trashed.. I want to know if I can Steal that shaft out of a Gen 1 Exploder... I cant find any 4x4 95-97. Would a 2nd Gen Exploder Shaft Work??? Also would Gen 2 D35 Gears swap into my Hybrid D35??? Thank You, Mike Tech
  20. 1995 3.0 Ranger with D35/D28 HyBrid swap to Gen 1 Exploder D35 Question..

I have a Hybrid D35 I want a True D35.. Can I just put a D35 from a 1994 and Older D35 in??? Will I have to swap alot of Stuff over or will it jus Bolt Right In??? I know some1 has to have done this Swap... I also want to do a 8.8 Disc Swap.. Could I take the Center Section out of a Gen 2 D35...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad