• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. PCM Part Replacement

Thank you again for the information. I came up with another question. The places selling new/rebuilt all say they flash them to our trucks VIN. How does that figure into one from the auto wrecker?
  2. PCM Part Replacement

Wow, thank you so much for the information, I followed all of that. haha. Off to continue the search!
  3. PCM Part Replacement

Thanks for the reply. How do I know if any of those would work? I don't intend to sound like I'm complaining and I'm not that knowledgeable about vehicles. What is the RH rear firewall? The listed ID's are missing the middle sequence from my post that is some variation of: '14B205' or '12A650'...
  4. PCM Part Replacement

Hi all I have a 1998 Mazda b4000 truck. it is as basic as you can get. crank windows, no abs, automatic, rear wheel drive, v6. the mechanic thinks we need a new PCM and his research showed there was only one in Canada that would fit the truck (used $800; which he says is a ridiculous price)...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad