• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. gen 1 guage cluster question

I have 88 ranger with the carbed 2.0 and a five speed, but i don't have a tach. I found a guage cluster on ebay that has a speedo and tach, the ad says it will fit in an 84-09/87 ranger/b2.:dntknw: Is this true or will any gen 1 cluster fit into any gen 1 vehicle? Its cheap and i really want a...
  2. speakers in the doors

i have an 88 2.0 powersteeringless a/c less, radioless and apparently speakerless truck, i have had cars with only one speaker from the factory, but i have never had anything that came totally without speakers. so if it came with speakers from the factory would they be installed where the two...
  3. 2.0/2.3 head interchangeable?

I was reading the sticky about the lima engines and it says that: "Early 2.0 and 2.3 heads have the same small round intake ports spaced evenly apart, they differ from each other in their valve sizes though." I would have to guess that the 2.3's valves would be larger (even if it isn't by...
  4. After market carb and header?

I have an '88 carburated 2.0 liter and i was wondering if anyone knows of any after market carbs and or headers for this engine. i used to have a 2.4 liter toyota pu and a weber carb and thorley header made it a totally different ride. any help would be greatly appreciated

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad