• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Bolt for shakles versus bolt at the front of the leaf spring

Guys, Are these 2 bolts the same? I need the bolts for the shackle to the leaf spring and the bolts for the shackle to the shackle support. I got 2 bolts that are for the front of the leaf spring, but I would like to know if they can be used at the back, size wise. Looks like it will fit at...
  2. Lowered 1997

I'm in the process of getting a lowering kit for the 97 2x4. I know i'll have to do an alignment, but is there enough adjustment in the ranger suspension system to compensate for a 3-4 drop or will i need to get some special parts to allow for a proper alignment? Thanks
  3. I'm coming along well

Got this one last fall and it's coming along well. Did some maintenance and work on the paint. Just got the windows tainted. I remove the box and the plastic bed protection and I was surprised to see how nice is the box. I'm *now debating if I should drop it a bit. Cheers
  4. Need ideas for painting bumpers.

I want to paint the bumpers, the grill and the trim above the grill. I have to decide on colors. The front and the back bumpers are steel and I think they were chrome when new. They are now painted light grey. I'm thinking going black. I would probably not go for a gloss or a matte black...
  5. Here we go again

Hi, I'm from Quebec Canada and I just bought my 4th Ranger / B series. It will be my winter project. Can't wait to come here and ask questions. Cheers

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad