• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. trans swap problem

ok so i swapped trans and now the junkyard trans makes a noise im guessing at the bellhousing like something is touching as the tc spins and then reverse and neutral are both drive the o/d off light keeps flashing and now im stumped
  2. free scanner ?

Are there any free scanner programs not just code reader programs for my comp to use a usb to obd2 cable and get live data feed from my truck? im having trans problems and had a friend use the solus scanner but i would like to just set up a shop comp or laptop with some nice programs that would...
  3. torque converter code ?

I have the o/d light flashing and took the ranger to Aamco today to get it checked out. waited 3 hours for them to tell me two codes were read, one was a solenoid and the other was something about the torque converter? I know it has hard shifting and I'm thinking its the separator plate/ bad...
  4. grinding noise

I swapped my 01 trans out and put a used 03 trans in my ranger and now i hear a grinding noise. everything matched up and fit perfectly had no problems whatsoever till i started it and hear this noise. sometimes it does it when you first start it, other times you can start it and then give it...
  5. Auto Trans going ?

I have an 01 ranger with auto trans and when i put it in drive it takes high rpms and some time for the ranger to actually go into drive. it goes into reverse no problem, and once its in drive its pretty good, but now the overdrive light has started blinking, i checked the trans fluid and its...
  6. 2 ohms or 4 ohm ?

I have 2 kicker cvt65 6 1/2" subs that want to mount under my seats. they are 2 ohms and im trying to figure out if i can run them off of a 5 channel amp. i would be using channels 1-4 for the speakers and the 5th channel for both subs. can i run both 2 ohm subs off the one channel at 2 ohms or...
  7. Lightbar for a ranger

I have been looking for a lightbar for my ranger, and have found that they only have lightbars for the explorer. My question is will a lightbar for a 2001 explorer fit the same year ranger with a gutterless mount kit ? I just wana be able to bolt it on and go. Thanks
  8. Junkyards

Does anybody know of any junkyards around? I've been to the one on rt.46 in jersey a few times but it seems there getting rid of everything. I heard about sibums on rt 940 out in east stroudsburg but do they let you pull it yourself? Im from north jersey but Im out in north east PA alot almost...
  9. Blowing fuses

Alright I have a 2001 ranger xlt and the damn 10 amp fuse for my heat/ a/c keeps blowing. i think it does it on startup but im not sure. I do know that i could put a brand new fuse in and then its shot when I use the truck again:annoyed:. I have no clue and its really buggin me...
  10. light bar

Im looking for a light bar cab mounted for my 2001 ford ranger xlt so far i have only found front bumper light bars. does anybody know where I can get a light bar for it ? or what ones will fit it. it would have to be the gutter less mount. thanks
  11. 2001 ford ranger problems

I have a used 2001 Ford Ranger XLT with a 15100 miles on it, but when i go over 65mph on the highway it makes aloud humming, and going past 75 it gets even louder. I have no clue what it is or whats causing it. I also hear a grinding/ whoosh type type of noise from the front, i replaced the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad