• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 90 ranger 2.3l to 97 4.0l swap

So quick update. Did a compression test cyl 1-3#### 100 psi. 4-6#### 90 psi. Changed all emissions related items still has that miss.don't know what other place to look any suggestions would help before I do a engine swap
  2. 3.0 to 4.0 swap

Thanks
  3. 3.0 to 4.0 swap

Both complete power train everything intact except for the frame..bahahahaha on the splash
  4. 3.0 to 4.0 swap

I have a busted frame on the splash.. Its completely there motor and transmission
  5. Engine swap

Thanks just doing the research before I make any moves. The 3.0 seems to run rough and I can't figure it out changed all my sensors and skip is still there. Next I guess I will do a compression test before I go any further. I have read that the 3.0 is temperamental.
  6. 3.0 to 4.0 swap

I have a 94 Mazda B3000 with the 3.0 engine I want to swap it with a 4.0 out of my '95 splash is this possible and what items do I need to pull from the splash to make this work in my Mazda
  7. Engine swap

I have a 94 Mazda B3000 with the 3.0 engine I also have a 95 Ford splash with the 4.0 engine I was wondering if that would be a doable swap what would be necessary to put the 40 in the Mazda
  8. 90 ranger 2.3l to 97 4.0l swap

I was wondering the same thing I have a 94 Mazda B3000 with the 30 I also have a 95 splash with a 4.0 I was wondering if I could take the 40 and put into my Mazda and what would be the necessary things I would need due to the splash is total loss and the motor and transmission are good

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad