• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rustyr182

help torn ingition sensor or module? ripped and fell truck wont start

i need quick help guys i have a 98 ford ranger 2.5 and today i was driving and hit a bump and the engine completely died and wont start now. i looked and found the little grey ignition module or sensor had been ripped off because it hit the radiator fan. i had it laying in a secure spot because...
  2. rustyr182

trade beds my stepside for your fleetside

i want to trade my stepside for your fleetside bed anyone in socal interested i know alot of lowrider rangers run these so let me know. i have a 98 ranger it should fit 93-2005
  3. rustyr182

can i still fit a camper shell with pulled bedsides

i was thinking about pulling my bedsides 2.5 maybe 3 inches out and wanted to know if i can still fit a camper shell ontop with out it rubbing its a 98 ranger has anyone tried this yet?
  4. rustyr182

2.5 engine squeeling sound bearing noise ???

i have a 98 ranger 2.5 and ive had a squeeling noise that comes on when the engine hits 3000rpm and stays on untill i hit 3000rpm again its weird but noise doesnt sound like a slipping noise its more like a grinding/dragging noise. i need help ive already taken of the belt and tested the pulleys...
  5. rustyr182

loud spinning noise from engine

my engine recently developed a loud spinning noise and im having trouble locating the noise its really loud but it comes and goes. i mostly here it in the morning its weird once i hit 3000 rpm it starts with the spinning noise and it will stay on at 3000 rpm and below but if it hits 3000rpm it...
  6. rustyr182

ranger lift leaf springs?

ok i didnt want to post another thread in regards to the same subject but i need a quick question answered. my leaf spring is saging on one side making the truck unlevel so im looking for new leafs and i found a guy selling his leafs off a 2002 xlt there the stock ones with a procomp add a leaf...
  7. rustyr182

ranger is taller than the other side????

i have a 98 ranger 2wd and it is taller on one side than the other and i cant figure it out its off by almost an inch on one side. i know its not the front end coils because i have put different coils up front lift coils and the stock coils and were still the same. and i dont think the shocks...
  8. rustyr182

98 2.5 manual tranny problems!!!!

ok so i have a 98 2wd ranger 2.5 with a manual 5spd im having problems with. when i let the clutch out into first it jerks really hard and makes the truck jump and if you dont give it enough gas it will stall. its impossible to get it into first without it jerking back then ill here a grinding...
  9. rustyr182

need advice on alignment with spindle lift?

i lifted my 98 ranger 2wd with fabtech lift spindles now the alignment is so bad the wheels are toed out like this \ / not that bad but perty bad and the camber is bad to i took it the an alignment shop and they said it was going to be 300 dollars for the alignment because i needed a camber...
  10. rustyr182

best offroad shocks for 98+ 2wd rangers

i have a 98 ranger and i just got lift spindles im going to put on tomarrow i wanna know which are the best offroad shocks i can put on i know i can keep the stock shocks up front but i would like to replace them with the best and the rear i wanna lift 2 inches with a shackle do i need a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad