• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Fuelsmech

A/C compressor won’t engage

I got it. Thanks again. It was the connector that connects the two sides of the switch harness in the engine bay (drivers side about a foot behind the battery) needed to be reseated. Runs cold as ice and engages properly. I couldn’t have done it without your assistance.
  2. Fuelsmech

And thank you again for the diagram and your extensive knowledge.
  3. Fuelsmech

Looks like something shorted out the relay on the pcm. My high side pressure switch goes to ground but my low side does not. I also don’t have continuity on the red/yellow from one to the other. So I ran a ground straight to the low side pressure switch ball/yellow and still nothing. Ran a...
  4. Fuelsmech

That diagram should help. I did check for ground at the pressure switches and the high pressure side has ground continuity but the low side has 12v going to it. I must’ve messed up somewhere if they are both supposed to be ground.
  5. Fuelsmech

I have about 6 spare relays that all check good and I’ve swapped in every one.
  6. Fuelsmech

So I have a 2000 Ranger 2wd, 3.0. I recently swapped the cab and switched over everything from my old truck to the new cab. Everything works perfectly except the air cond. I vacuumed the system and charged it but my compressor won’t kick on. List of items replaced Accumulator Low side pressure...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad