• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Neutral Safety Switch

truck is a 89 ranger. how do i bypass the neutral safety switch? truck will not start by the key but i can jump the starter solenoid and it starts. im having problems with the clutch master cylinder losing presure and i have been removing the clutch master cylinder like 3 or 4 times and i think...
  2. neutral safety switch

truck is a 89 ranger. how do i bypass the neutral safety switch? truck will not start by the key but i can jump the starter solenoid and it starts. im having problems with the clutch master cylinder and i have been removing it like 3 or 4 times and i think something came lose and thats why it...
  3. clutch problem

When i have the clutch pushed in and the truck is running itwill start to move without me letting out on the pedel. I must be losing pressure in the slave or master cylinder. i checked the fluid it was good so i hoping on it being the master cylinder but what does everyone like?
  4. 4.0 swap

Ok i searched and didnt find what i needed. I have a 89 ranger 2.3 5 speed 2wd and id like to swap a 4.0 or 2.9 and 4x4 into it. i know i need the motor, 5 speed trans and transforcase, engine wiring, computer, front and rear axles(dana 35 and 8.8) drive shafts, trans crossmember, radiator and...
  5. new guy

new guy from Pensacola FL. got a 89 ford ranger and 04 mustang mach 1. the ranger has a 2.3 and i tow dirt bikes every weekend and it just doesnt has the power it needs for towing so i need to upgrade to the 4.0

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad