• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.8 Options Other then Duraspark Conversion?

Okay sounds good. eBay had the one you had pictured for $25 so I got that ordered.
  2. 2.8 Options Other then Duraspark Conversion?

Good information. Do I have to find a 1985 one or will other years work?
  3. 2.8 Options Other then Duraspark Conversion?

It’s all there I believe, a little evidence of someone possibly in the wire harness before mostly just a little dusty from sitting in the Arizona desert in a carport for 20 years.
  4. 2.8 Options Other then Duraspark Conversion?

Is there a good diagnostic book for these motors? I purchase the FSM and one of the cheaper 3rd party manuals and am kind of surprised there is not more information. Like ohm testing electronic devices. I have a vacuum pump and can start to mess around under the hood but there are a ton of...
  5. 2.8 Options Other then Duraspark Conversion?

You do agree that it sounds like the conversion would be the answer to my problems? Its a sniff test, cat check, and under hook inspection. I used to think the under hood inspection was 30 seconds quick glance however I ran my 1985 Toyota through emissions this last Friday and they spent some...
  6. 2.8 Options Other then Duraspark Conversion?

Recently I took over my grandpas old 1985 Ford ranger 2.8 with feedback 93K original miles. It is all stock and really hasn't been used much since 1999 and hasn't been used at all in the last 10 years. I got it home and restored or replaced the entire fuel system including rebuilding the carb...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad