• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. LD57

87 2.9 Evaporator Trauma

Hey gang. I pulled the working just fine AC off the truck after Christmas so I could change the valve cover gaskets, along with alternator, water pump and power steering pump. Putting it back on as it's already getting hot here, and I decided to get a new accumulator/drier, which was replaced...
  2. LD57

Always wrong password!

I cannot log on to the site unless I change my password every single time! And yes, I wrote them all down!!
  3. LD57

87 Heater Core Replacement?

Howdy. I searched a bit but don't see anything on replacing a core. I *suspect* mine might be weeping a bit, not confirmed, but it looks at a glance like it'll take a sawzall to get in there, lol. Anyone? My other ride is an E30 beemer, and after reading horror stories, got in there and did...
  4. LD57

87 Ranger 2.9 Vacuum issue. I think.

Howdy! If you missed me in the transmission threads, I'm the original owner of this '87 Ranger 2.9 Cologne (YAY!) and Mazda TK-5 (YAY.... I think) tranny. About 230k on the clock. Even after sitting over 10 years, and brought back to daily life after changing fuel tank, pumps, all fluids and...
  5. LD57

87 Ranger TK5 trans parts nightmares!!!

Cut and paste from a different thread, suggested I start a fresh one. This: Hey...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad