• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. BroncLander

Traxxas TRX4M High Trail Edition

They're one of the most practical designs aren't they
  2. BroncLander

So I picked these up for my kids for Xmas. And next week the new 79 Ford High Trail is available in stores and online. I just did the truck mod to this Defender and painted it gunmetal grey. I think I'm about to step up to the 1:10 scale and go for the 79 Ford High Trail. The big version of...
  3. BroncLander

Using tools the WRONG WAY

This is what happens when you use tools the wrong way
  4. BroncLander

I ended up getting another one (we call it the Pumpkin), a TRX4m Defender so the kids can drive with me. Man this is such a fun hobby. And the indoor crawler course almost takes up the entire living room floor now. Tonight I'm upgrading this buggy so it has tremendous flex. It could work out...
  5. BroncLander

What did YOU do today?

Today I took my dog for a walk and we came upon a black bear. So I told my dog to chase him away and he went straight up the closest tree. And it was right by where my car was parked beside where a homeless dude was passed out on the grass so I went and woke the guy up so he was aware of what...
  6. BroncLander

The school bus is awesome. I've been fabricating metal body panels for my Injora Tarantula project R/C.
  7. BroncLander

That's the thing eh. If you want to crawl, those shocks have to be set just right. Otherwise they just bottom out. I have a trailer for this and it really puts the rear shocks to the test. Love your crawler. They're a strong competitor. I just sent the morning putting low gears in the...
  8. BroncLander

What did YOU do today?

Got some much needed rest, then actually did something a bachelor never does- I cleaned my floors! Took my dog to the river to explore and smell everything.
  9. BroncLander

I was kinda bummed that my second radio/receiver/ecm combo didn't arrive by yesterday for when my kids were here overnight. I really wanted to have 2 going at once. For now I have to swap the receiver/ecm back and forth. Also loving these 62mm tires. But last night I ordered a set of 68mm for...
  10. BroncLander

Here's a link to the r/c compatible camera. They're actually pretty sweet. You guys have me kinda wanting one now. It looks to be about 1/8 the size of my KO gopro without the waterproof case on it. https://shop.app/p/7160962252953?utm_source=shop_app Also, one workaround for using a gopro...
  11. BroncLander

Even went with longer 59mm metal shocks, metal servo mount, and metal shock towers. This thing is tricked out. 87T motor. Aluminum gearbox with Injora low range metal crawling gears. Everything is done to it that you can do. Except the battery mount is stock. But I'm getting a cnc machined...
  12. BroncLander

I think I could run my fake go pro but I'd have it without the waterproof case. It's super light. My rigs are 1/18 scale. I'll tow a trailer with another rig on it. So if I strap a gopro to the roll bar it might be a bit less capable on an angle, but it'll do ok for most stuff. Here you can...
  13. BroncLander

We might be a bit heavier than that now. I took the entire rig apart and used it all to build an Injora Tarantula. My High Trail is all metal now. Even the axle housings, skid is brass, metal wheels and for a cheat, the wheels will get about 30 copper BBs each
  14. BroncLander

No but I do have a knock off gopro with a bunch of different mounts that might work.
  15. BroncLander

Well the indoor course is pretty much what it will be now. For now. I still haven't taken the plastic out from under it because there's little wet spots of paint still. But aside from some little streetlights that I'm going to get once the dollar store puts their xmas stuff out, it's taking the...
  16. BroncLander

Traxxas.com Look for the TRX4M They have a Land Rover, a Bronco, a Chevy Truck (it's longer and taller) and in a week or 2, the new 79 Ford High Trail will be out. All in 1/18 scale. $250 Canadian RTR just need 4 AA batteries for the remote Here's where I got the Broncos. Canada though...
  17. BroncLander

This is what I got my kids for xmas this year. Each of my daughter's get a TRX4M 1/18 Bronco. All my spare parts will fit if they break anything
  18. BroncLander

That's what I love about the 18 scale. They're a fifth of the cost. And super fun. The High Trail is such a blast. Next I'm buying some cheapo chinese ones of military trucks and Ill get to customizing them Here's a shot of the indoor course I'm building. I was up till 4 am painting it
  19. BroncLander

If it's any consolation, I got both of my kids each a 1/18 Traxxas Bronco. I'm currently working on a living room floor size post apocalyptic crawling course. I got it all hot glued together last night and then 2 coats of paint on ot. Today I do fences, grass, logs
  20. BroncLander

Ranger/Bronco with a 300 i6?

Oh man he added a turbo. I love the hood scoop on this thing too. But all in all, this is proof of concept for sure

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad