• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 99streetranger

Hello, I'm New To TRS and this is my Ranger

Hmm. Depending on the feel, I may just use the mustang tail housing and have the shifter further back.
  2. 99streetranger

Hmm. Do I need this to keep the stock shifter location or can I use the mustang tailshaft and move the location backwards some?
  3. 99streetranger

With the mustang 5spd, what S-10 part will I need to move the shifter forward?
  4. 99streetranger

Looking into Chipping my 3.0 ECM and have questions.

Tricking MAF sensor circuits can work; if you get larger injectors and also get a larger MAF from a 4.0 or a 5.0, you will get more air and more fuel. Pretty simple. Always better to tune the vehicle but simple stuff like that works as well.
  5. 99streetranger

Issue with Forscan - GEM: Unable to Read DTC

I am trying recalibrate the GEM in my 1999 Ranger to calculate the correct speed for my tire size. Firstly, Forscan is unable to read the DTCs in the GEM. Is this a fuse that is popped or a bad ground somewhere causing this? I can read DTCs from the PCM just fine. I am using this adapter...
  6. 99streetranger

3.0 Crankshaft Snout Diameter?

So after quick research, the Nissan VG33 V6 engine has the same crank snout diameter of 32mm. This is good news and may provide some options for harmonic dampers.
  7. 99streetranger

All good, someone has since replied with the diameter.
  8. 99streetranger

Thank you, this will help a lot.
  9. 99streetranger

Bumper Swap between years?

I've looked at the bumpers from the current generation, but I just think they are kind of ugly. The 3rd gen fog light bumpers, however, look like a truck variant of the SN95 Cobra bumpers.
  10. 99streetranger

Does anyone have a 3.0 crankshaft lying around who could check the snout diameter with a pair of calipers?
  11. 99streetranger

Bumper Swap between years?

Will a foglight bumper from a gen 3 ranger like this: Fit on a 4th gen ranger like this: I don’t mind doing bracket swaps and wiring for fog lights etc as long as there’s no cutting involved. Just need to know if these will bolt up or what I will need to get them to bolt up.
  12. 99streetranger

Does anyone here know the crank snout diameter for the 3.0 Vulcan? I am always experimenting and something that has pressed my mind is finding a nicer harmonic damper for the 3.slow. The main benefits of upgraded harmonic dampers include reduced vibration, a smoother engine, and overall...
  13. 99streetranger

Park Light/Turn Signal retainer clip

Thanks! Sorry for reviving this thread. It can go back to eternal rest now.
  14. 99streetranger

OP was last seen online 40 minutes ago. Not sure what you’re talking about
  15. 99streetranger

I am looking for the same exact plastic retainer clip. Did you ever find a replacement?
  16. 99streetranger

Shorter Ratio Steering Racks?

Maybe, but I think the stock wheel is just fine in terms of size.
  17. 99streetranger

Shorter Ratio Steering Racks?

Hmm. I also have a theory that Ford uses a lot of the same internals between SN95 steering racks and Ranger steering racks. While the housings are different, the internals may be swappable. I already know that the same mounting bushings will fit both. I might have to pull some apart and compare...
  18. 99streetranger

Where to get separate Fuel Pressure Regulator?

Okay nice, that clears a lot of things up. My flex fuel sensor has been working fine, it definitely ran better with the E85, and temps were a lot cooler. The engine gets a bit of spark knock running on only 87 octane which is likely because I have the coil pack with the sub-par part number that...
  19. 99streetranger

Is there anything different between the gas VS. flex fuel in-tank assemblies themselves minus the pump motor? I do know the pump motors are different in order to be corrosion resistant. The available pump assemblies on rockauto seem to come without the pump, but there isn’t a flex fuel option...
  20. 99streetranger

I wonder if I might be able to re-spring the FPR. It is unfortunate that there isn’t a place you can buy the regulator separate. Other than the fact that I have a FF ranger, upgrading to the 01+ system in the future and running a third ethanol resistant line would be nice.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad