• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Evap Purge Valve Circuit

I’ve got a 2000 Ranger with. 3.0 liter engine. After I bought it, I had to replace the engine because the one it came with ave out after 245,000 miles. The new (used) engine has been working out well. After fine tuning things a bit, I am left with one trouble code that is preventing me from...
  2. Major Short

Hello All, I’ve got a 2000 Ranger with the 3.0 flex fuel option. It’s been running great for quite a while now. I ran it for a quick trip to the store yesterday. It made it there and back just fine. About 5 hours later, I got in to start it and nothing. Less than nothing, no dash lights, no...
  3. 2000 3.0 L Mysterious Fuel Leak

The good news is that I may have found the source of my P0443 trouble code. My truck has been running great ever since I replaced the engine a year ago. The other day, on my way home, I stopped by the store for a couple of minutes and when I went to leave, the truck would not turn over. I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad