• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. sohc build for power?

i'm planning a supercharged sohc swap into my 1991 4.0 ohv soon, (with a tune, injector and MAF upgrade to boot so i can run approx 10 psi of boost.) anyone got some other recommendations/ mods they've done to their sohc that they would advise? looking at headers, (and pretty much a complete...
  2. short shifter fx4?

i remember reading some time back that the old fx4 level 2's had a short shifter installed for the manuals. can anyone confirm this? would love to throw one into my 91 (i am aware that some light part modding has to be done to retro fit this) but just so the shifts werent so long? i've got the...
  3. Manual transfer case swap

I’m looking to tcase swap my 1991 manual 4.0, with the electric shift 4x4 (manual hubs thank god). My electric shift really hated the cold snaps this winter, and as a result of using it my 4hi no longer works, and my 4lo has become 4hi. Honestly, I don’t really want to diag as I still can use my...
  4. radio cassette deck failed

my cassette deck recently stopped working in my truck, and I'm having a hard time figuring out how to fix it. a tape will oad like normal, but it wont depress at all.
  5. Wanted 89-94 wood grain dash bezel

does not need any vents, just the main piece itself in decent shape

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad