• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. how do I get these off??

Gonna go pull these off a ranger at the wrecker.. how do i remove them??
  2. 03 Ranger Cyl Lock wont turn

Anybody had this issue.. My previous truck was an 02 ranger and never had this issue.. My 2006 ranger.. Got in truck this morning and put key in Ignition, go to turn and NOPE.. tried jiggling.. NOPE, so i go back in house bring out my spare, put that in and try to turn... NOPE! like its the...
  3. is this normal..

Its getting colder out.. I noted first thing in morning when its cold, i start the truck let it warm up for a bit then start driving.. the trucks shifts harder than normal.. it shifts around 3000 rpm FROM 1st to 2ND! after driving about 2 mins then it shifts normal again at 2600 rpm! and its...
  4. is this normal..

Its getting colder out.. I noted first thing in morning when its cold, i start the truck let it warm up for a bit then start driving.. the trucks shifts harder than normal.. it shifts around 3000 rpm FROM 1st to 2ND! after driving about 2 mins then it shifts normal again at 2600 rpm! and its...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad