• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1996 Leaf Spring Replacement

I have been doing work on the truck and have posted on other issues I've encountered so far. Today I realized that my passenger side leaf spring is broken. I have been struggling to find the correct spring load rating for a replacement. I found this article, but how do I determine if mine has a...
  2. 3.0L P0340 Synchronizer Wont come out

So I am trying to replace my cam position sensor and the synchronizer since I found a P0340 code. I was initially going to just replace the sensor since its a pain to get back there. However, after reading other's issues and learning that these engines are notorious for bad synchronizers I...
  3. Troubleshooting P0401, P0340, P0443 but no CEL

I recently purchased a '96 Ranger for cheap. I knew it had a few issues but I don't mind wrenching. I took care of the obvious stuff already. Rear wheel bearings and seals since they were leaking (required a new axle shaft), rear brake job, front outer tie rod ends and adjuster sleeves, headlamp...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad