• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Trec Race Explorer

91 ford explorer stroked 4.0 5 speed custom long travel suspension built by barneys 4x4 full cage fiberglass front end suspension seats 5 point harness tom woods drive line optima red top fox air bumps front and rear curie rear end 4.88 gears 14 in wheel travel camburg front dana 35...
  2. need help TTB 91 dana 35

i keep breaking the axle diff housing on my rig. i cant see any sign of contact between the two beams so im at a total loss my rig is set up for trec racing. 4in suspension lift hyd bumps i have had everything apart and checked all clearences i see no issues. the truck ha worked for two years...
  3. Went way big at the dunes last weekend (ranger jump)

silverlake MI last weekend
  4. prerunner jumping

silver lake last weekend [/URL][/IMG]
  5. Silver Lake pic's

jumping at silver lake this past weekend :icon_hornsup: [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  6. TREC racing at badlands offroad park lets do it!!!

I found out that the badlands offroad park was going to hold a new style of racing this year (TREC). I looked into the rules but did not see anything about a prerunner class. So I called and talked to the owner Cory, he told me that if I could get some other people that wanted to race he would...
  7. Aired out

MY rig [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad