• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Intermittent Hesitation/Stalling and lack of power

Update - I sawed off the cat, and it looks new, as far as i can tell. Nothing fell outta it - No sulfer smell. Honey comb is in tact and not plugged.
  2. Loss of Power issue 01 3.0L Edge

Update - I sawed off the cat, and it looks new, as far as i can tell. Nothing fell outta it - No sulfer smell. Honey comb is in tact and not plugged.
  3. Intermittent Hesitation/Stalling and lack of power

Will do this - and will have to look into how to record data with this HF scan tool, it supposedly does, just unsure how
  4. Intermittent Hesitation/Stalling and lack of power

Occasionally when the engine stalls, the rpm gauge will go crazy up and down
  5. Intermittent Hesitation/Stalling and lack of power

interesting. well i will have to buy a vacuum gauge - since theres no obvious rattle.
  6. Loss of Power issue 01 3.0L Edge

🤷‍♂️ in the original post, i included the live data.if that helps
  7. Intermittent Hesitation/Stalling and lack of power

Is this helpful in determining anything? Live Data https://youtube.com/shorts/NRxzzUdsLaQ?feature=share example of it stalling
  8. Loss of Power issue 01 3.0L Edge

I did just look at some live data and my short term fuel trim while idling, warm, is 0- sometimes increases a bit, but more often then not, goes slightly negetive, is this indicitive of a vaccum leak? I have tried spraying brake clean/starting fluid around the intake, areas of suspect, and...
  9. Loss of Power issue 01 3.0L Edge

So matter of fact, you pretty sure that's it? I'll test it out tomorrow and see if it needs to be replaced Edit: they are expensive AF 😭
  10. Intermittent Hesitation/Stalling and lack of power

Last code is threw was insufficient EGR Flow. i cleaned the EGR and verified it would move correctly and reinstalled. perhaps a new EGR is still warranted? Also forgot to mention previously replaced DPFE sensor.. Multiple times. The tips keep breaking/melting, and also since the hoses...
  11. Intermittent Hesitation/Stalling and lack of power

*originally posted in general, I felt it was more appropriate here, feel free to delete one, mods if you would like. Apologies!* Hello all. This is my first post. You guys always have great advice and feedback, and I am now myself kinda stumped with something so here goes. I have a 01 Ranger...
  12. Loss of Power issue 01 3.0L Edge

Hello all. This is my first post. You guys always have great advice and feedback, and I am now myself kinda stumped with something so here goes. I have a 01 Ranger Edge 3.0 (U) Gas 110k miles on the clock It will intermittently have loss of power when driving, especially so here and there when...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad