• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 351W Guys

351W vs 302, worth the extra weight and fabrication? Anyone run the exhaust over the steering and outside the frame rails? Can still run a modded heater box with a 351w, correct? It's going in a RCSB lowered truck with a T5.
  2. Fresh Paint, First Time Pics

Hey guys, this is the first time I've posted pictures here of my truck. The last time I drove it was March 08', before it rolled into my high school bodyshop, it wasn't looking pretty, at all, and when I look back at it (as most of us do) I think "what the hell was I thinking". **eewwwww**...
  3. Saskatchewan Prairie Pics Pt.2 (56k - probably not)

Part 1 - HERE Spring is here (finally) and it's been a while since I took pictures of something other than cars/truck. Comments, questions welcome. I realized how much I want a DSLR after today. The white balance, even in manual mode, drives me nuts...
  4. Saskatchewan Prairies Pt.1 (56k - probably not)

This is our farm about 1hr North of our Ranch, I grew up here and live here most of the time. Hope you enjoy the pics, I touched them up a bit and spent a bit more time on taking them so they look decent for not having my Tri-Pod. Thanks for looking...
  5. Beginner Shots & New Camera

I posted these on R-F but I'm starting to like this site the more I visit, may as well post them. "Just some pictures I took to play with some functions on my new camera. It's a Kodak M1033 (10.0MP, 3x Optical), it is a Christmas gift from my girlfriend (who is a real photographer) because she...
  6. Kind-of-new Guy.

-

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad