• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Airbag light flashing

Problem fixed, it was caused by a lose connection with the airbag module. In fact it is exactly what's the fault code 1 is saying. So I think it was flashing this code after all. Thank you all for helpful comments
  2. Airbag light flashing

already had on of those but the pin mapping was wrong, the OBD reader would not even get power.
  3. Airbag light flashing

... or does the continuous flashing actually represent DTC1?
  4. Airbag light flashing

Thank you for your patience. Here is the requested video
  5. Airbag light flashing

apparently mp4 is not allowed for upload in this forum, so not able to upload the video. But I did check again, the flashing is constant approximately every 5 seconds
  6. Airbag light flashing

thanks for the quick response. already tried resetting by disconnecting the battery and holding the break pedal. The flashing is continuous with equal intervals, no code.
  7. Airbag light flashing

Hi all, I am new to the forum. Hope to get some help with my airbag issue. Thanks in advance for your help. I am based in Portugal and own a 2003 Ford Ranger 2.5D 4x4 109hp. Bought the truck used with flashing airbag light and have been trying to fix it since. With an inspection upcoming I need...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad