• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 97splashdaddy

Todays weather

Nice
  2. 97splashdaddy

1999 explorer v8 into a 1994 Mazda

To all the veterans around here. I know it gets old answering the same questions over and over. Just know your opinions are new to alot of us and very much appreciated. Thanks from the back corner.
  3. 97splashdaddy

Greetings

Nice. Welcome. Im a noob around here as well. From what i see you came to the right place.
  4. 97splashdaddy

Just a Florida man with a little truck.

Thanks man. I enjoy the weather most now that I have acclimated. Cold cuts to the bone now lol. I was really impressed when i rolled up under it. I’ll post some solid frame pics when I get back. Make some of you guys jealous. Lol
  5. 97splashdaddy

Thanks man. Im glad i found this place. What an amazing plethora of information.
  6. 97splashdaddy

Sounds like a good time. Im exited to get started on it. Had to leave home as soon as i got it cleaned up.
  7. 97splashdaddy

Good. I came to the right place lol
  8. 97splashdaddy

Definitely more autocross. I was leaning that way just prerunner. Tickles my fancy more. Autocross is more practical. Thanks for the feedback.
  9. 97splashdaddy

Interior is decent and cleaned up nice. Now to decide whether to autocross or prerun build. Does any one have opinions either way?
  10. 97splashdaddy

Thanks my guy. I feel like i got me a little gem. 134k miles. Same owner since 06. The guy was ex military and even kept a fuel log the whole time. Said the only thing ever hauled was sod once. In at $4200 so i feel good given the market and normal state of 27 year old rangers.
  11. 97splashdaddy

Nice. I was not a swimmer but my kid has really taken to it. We are currently at speedo southern sectionals. BC as in Canada? We have a few Canadian national swimmers on our team.
  12. 97splashdaddy

Nice. Thanks for the info. Won’t be able to get more photos for a few days. Kids swim meet. Splashdaddy has two meanings lol
  13. 97splashdaddy

Thanks man. Can i add short vids?
  14. 97splashdaddy

Hello friends. Just picked up my first ranger. Shes a 1997 splash(?). Been painted so no decals. I like how the ranger of the month is what it is when i stroll in to this place. More pics to come.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad