• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3L ('83-'97) Turbo swap fuel pump wiring

Sorry to bother you but I flipped my exhaust manifold and so EGR needs either an extension tube or do I block it. We don’t have smog testing here or anything like that. What would you recommend.
  2. 2.3L ('83-'97) 85 turbo EGR ?s

I have a 85 2.3l turbo in 1993 ranger. I flipped E6 header and now EGR line too short. Do I delete it or how would I make extension to get to exhaust manifold
  3. 2.3L ('83-'97) Valve cover breather

I am looking to replace what looks like a valve cover breather with part # E5SE-6A785-AA. I can’t find this thing anywhere
  4. 93 turbo ranger AC system

By the diagram I found it looks like it will work the way I have it with flip kit.
  5. 93 turbo ranger AC system

I can move accessories if needed. Im in process of pulling engine to put new gaskets in it cause it has an oil pan leak and paint block.
  6. 93 turbo ranger AC system

I have a 93 ranger with 85 t-bird 2.3l turbo that ac system is missing. Due to O2 sensor being in heater box I am in process of flip kit putting turbo forward. What is the best way to add ac back with other accessories. My alternator is mounted where smog is and ac bracket is top driver side...
  7. 2.3L ('83-'97) Turbo swap fuel pump wiring

Should I run with upstream O2 sensor or just plug it off. No cats and muffler. I plan on putting a muffler thou.
  8. 2.3L ('83-'97) Turbo swap fuel pump wiring

It’s a 1993 ranger with a 94 wiring harness. It took me forever to figure it out. There were small differences in them so I used the diagram on here with 88-91 ranger and just matched it for 94. Brain racking I tell you, I couldn’t see straight after that. The guy before me had a mechanic work...
  9. 2.3L ('83-'97) Turbo swap fuel pump wiring

I got Vam wired right. Check voltages and was good. KOEO no codes. I replaced ECT and gas filler neck and it runs terrible just with little black soot coming out tail pipe. Throttle response is bad. I got timing 10 BTDC. But ACT is broken off so I’m gonna replace it and see if that helps. I’m...
  10. 2.3L ('83-'97) Turbo swap fuel pump wiring

Thanks, that’s what I did, but having flooding problems so I decided to change sensors, fuel regulator and plugs. Then it’s to the tps voltage adjustment.
  11. 2.3L ('83-'97) Turbo swap fuel pump wiring

I have an 85 t-bird turbo swapped in 93 ranger. Does anyone know if I can use Ranger fuel pump wire or run a new one from ECU to fuel pump. I’ve heard that the original Ranger wire makes the ECU run in high octane mode.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad