• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 94_PurpsRange

Lets vote where we should do a little meet & greet for the SoCal peeps

Hey guys lets run this for a vote then we can start planning dates and what not. I have NO PROBLEM holding this meet at my house if every one would rather do that. I live in Menifee, CA and I have a little piece of property we could hang at... BBQ... or whatever. Let me know what ya'll wanna do!
  2. 94_PurpsRange

Need to find out....

Hey guys i have a question for you... I have a buddy of mine that has a beautiful ranger with a massive amount of work done to it.. anyways he gave me these coil spacers to get my front end a little higher up and i am wondering if they are going to work for my rig .. I have a 1994 XLT 2WD 4.0L...
  3. 94_PurpsRange

How to set up meets?

Hey guys, I was wondering if and how i can find the locals near me and set up a meet? Is there a place for all that? Do we californians ever get togetherfor whatever reason? I would like to set up a meet for the cali guys or anyone that would like to Join... Im not a planner so all i can think...
  4. 94_PurpsRange

Finally some pics of the truck for everyone

Hey guys! I have finally found my phone long enough to post some picture for you along with a little back story. So this truck has been in my family since the beginning. When I was 5 my grandfather picked me up from my folks and took me out for the day. We ended up going to look at trucks for...
  5. 94_PurpsRange

HAVING SPONGY BRAKES

Good afternoon gents (ladies too), I have a 1994 4.0L XLT that I have been putting a lot of work into. Here is a list of what i have done over the last week or so... Front brakes Front rotors Front brake lines Front calipers Front coils Front shocks Spark plugs Wire set Air filters...
  6. 94_PurpsRange

TRUCK BUILD DAY!

Hey guys! I just wanted to reach out and let you all know I am doing a build day at my house this weekend (putting the 94 back on the road) if anyone that's local or whatever wants to come by and shoot the shit and see what's going on you are more than welcome! I am not sure if it's going to...
  7. 94_PurpsRange

Audio upgrade for the 94

Good morning gents! I am looking for some information on what options I have (google is no help) I would like to upgrade the head unit and speakers in my truck... I see that they make some single DIN touchscreen units I could go for... but I guess my question is.. How would I fit a double din...
  8. 94_PurpsRange

Wanted 94’ 4.0 intake hose

Hey guys I’m looking for an intake hose assembly for my 94’ 4.0 .. mine is damaged and I can’t seem to find one.. I don’t think the 3.0 will fit and I wasn’t really looking to upgrade there yet. If I can’t find it to replace.. what do you guys think I should do in the mean time?
  9. 94_PurpsRange

Could use some help

So I have a 1994 Ranger XLT 2WD... i just found out that my air intake snorkel duct has a rip in it... mind you... this truck has NEVER been garaged until the last 6 months. Anyways, i seem to have some power issues when the truck is climbing a grade... I just figured out that my intake hose has...
  10. 94_PurpsRange

Good morning, I am new here

Good morning, everyone! I owe a 1994 Ford Ranger (Purple) with about 50K original miles on it. It was handed down to me from my grandfather and I have since been putting it back in good running order and doing some minor upgrades. Getting ready to replace all the speakers and stock head unit...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad