• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Swaping an A4LD from a 93 Explorer into an 89 BII that has an FM145 tranny.

any one know what computer to use with a swap of this nature? autozone offers like 3-4 different computers for and 89 BII with A4LD auto. which to go with? Thanks Rick
  2. 94 2x4 Explorer 4.0 into 92 Explorer 4x4

Any one know if the computer and engine wire harness from a 94 Explorer will work in a 92 4x4 with elec. 1354? My 92 at some point has had a elec. fire near the blower motor, the coil pack, crank sensor, ignition switch, and fuel pump are all new. The Ignition control module has tested good at...
  3. McDonald_Ranger is finally back

Thanks Jim For your help. going to look at a 92 Explorer tomorrow. Thanks again Jim for getting my password reset. Rick
  4. Not quite a new member LOL

WEll took a hiatis due to the Army and Deployments to Iraq, any ways I'm back and finally retired from the Army, yee haa no more deployments to F'ed up 3rd worlds. Rick
  5. 79 F250 high pinion D44/9'' axle widths??

Can any one tell me what the 78-79 F250 high pinion D44 front and 9" rear axle widths from wheel mounting surface to mounting surface? Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad