• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. D35 SLA Locker?

You must be thinking of the Dana 35 ttb. That setup uses to beams that extend from the cross member to the knuckle and uses u joints on the axle shafts. Nobody here is talking about that. This is the Dana 35 SLA or Dana super 30 SLA. The differential is bolted to the frame offset to the driver...
  2. Sulastic rubber shackles to improve harsh ride.

True revolver shackles can rotate perpendicular to the pivot as well. I see some 2 piece shackles that use a threaded rod connecting 2 of the pivots that some people are calling revolver shackles but they don't know there is supposed to be a joint that can move perpendicular to the eye allowing...
  3. Sulastic rubber shackles to improve harsh ride.

Any opinions on air shocks? Does the increase in air pressure just make the shock harder to compress or does it stiffen up and down movement? I was under the impression it acted like a regular shock with a built in air spring to increase hight under heavy load.
  4. Sulastic rubber shackles to improve harsh ride.

I don't think they're like revolver shackles. It changes the angle of the pivot, a second rubber isolator, and adds what's almost a rubber bump stop so it can't rotate freely at the center pivot. I think this is what the referring to is the rubber shock absorber. I kind of wish I could find...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad