• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Couple codes I haven't figured out 94 ranger 4.0

Been working through getting a 94 xlt 4.0 ohv back on the road and have been quite successful other than the following I'm getting these codes all the time. Koeo 185 and 186 Maf has been replaced albeit with a aftermarket version, output voltage was within spec when hooked up to see live...
  2. First Ford and it's been interesting

Purchased a 94 ranger XLT 4x4 with automatic and 4.0 ohv. Was supposed to be for my nephew but brother in law didn't want to always have to fix it. So I kept it. Was an old farmers truck with 331k on the body but doubt it's the original automatic or engine. Bunch of parts later and a new...
  3. 94 ranger a4ld no OD or TCC or Cruise

Not sure if the cruise issue is related to the lack of od or TCC lockup but I haven't been able to get it to work either. All fuses have been probed and confirmed good in inferior and engine bay. Both features work mechanically if I ground them manually while driving. During a koeo test I was...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad