• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Backfiring...!

The other day I found out my distrubutor is loose, and the hold down bolt seems tight. I looked in my repair manual and it said the timing for a EEC-IV ignition is set from the factory and not adjustable. I have not checked it with a timing light yet but I know it is changing when I turn the...
  2. Duraspark cost

I'm considering durasparking my truck because it has basically no power (doesnt do good uphill at 55mph and 4th gear with 31's and 3.73's...) and it gets like 10mpg. What is the usual total price of durasparking? I haven't checked the compression but I'm sure it's not where it should be and it...
  3. 2.8 to 4.0

I have an 84 ranger with a 2.8 and a 5-speed manual. I have considered pulling it and rebuilding but I may get swap it. Which would be more cost effective? My other questions are will the 4.0 bolt to my current tranny, and will the stock radiator work or will I need one to fit the 4.0?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad