• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. RichD

I need help from someone with a 1983-85 Diesel Ranger

I just picked up a 83 Diesel Ranger. The linkage from the accelerator pedal to the injector pump is disconnected. I am not sure if it was just taken off for some reason or is broke. Previous owner bought it this way and intended tp part it out so he had no idea. I've looked and can't figure out...
  2. RichD

Two tone interior?

My truck has the blue interior, I just put a nice set of Black buckets out of a Honda Prelude in it. I need new carpet and the dash pad and door panels are rough. So heres the question, should I go with all blue and put on seat covers or would black carpet, black seats and maybe a black dash pad...
  3. RichD

1988 SAS and Cummins 4BT

Hey Guys...My swap is mostly complete, runs and drives just need to button up a few things. Very pleased with the way it drives and the power of the Cummins is great. 1988 Ranger, Cummins 4BT, 5 speed M5R2, BW1356, Dana 44's, 4.89, Detroits, chrome moly shafts, high steer, 38.5 Boggers.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad