• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. For Sale 1994 Ford Mustang GT Convertible $12,500 03049

I have a black, 1994 Mustang GT convertible. 5.0, manual transmission. Recent work includes: Water pump replaced radiator plugs/wires radiator hoses thermostat Has Flowmaster American Thunder cat back exhaust, 89,250 ish miles, I'm still driving it on the weekends. Comes with the wheels...
  2. Ranger front end swap

So I didn't find anything on this, and my hopes aren't high, but here's my story. My kid wants a OBS Ford, and the Gen II Ranger fits that bill. However, my wife insists on dual airbags for his first car. I googled but didn't find any at all that looks like I could swap out the 89ish Ranger...
  3. Ceramic paint coating?

Has anyone considered a ceramic paint coating on their trucks? I got a rough quote of about $800 to have the truck coated, from what I've read in the past this pretty much means you don't wash the truck again for 4-5 years, maybe longer, before you get it coated again. It's supposed to help...
  4. Dash cam anyone?

Has anyone had any luck putting a dash cam in the new Rangers? I’ve had one for years and really would like to keep one, but with all that plastic behind the mirror I wonder if it’ll work.
  5. Bronco II 2wd to 4wd conversion

There is a guy near me selling what looks like a pretty mint 2wd Bronco II. Maybe an 89, I forget since I haven't talked to him for a bit. The price is good, and it looks practically new from the road. I know some, maybe all, of the BII's came with a fake transfer case, so it wasn't difficult to...
  6. *sigh* I think I'm in love

Heh, well, not really, but I'd love to get my hands on this truck. Only thing is, I have no idea if what's wrong with the engine is easy to have fixed or if it might mean the engine is shot. Since I'm all the way up in NH I really would have to get it fixed before driving it home. Anyone want...
  7. Pictures of the CVPI wheels on the ST.

So here are the $100 a set wheels on the ST. Not bad considering they're asking for $15 each to switch over my snows in the winter. The price I pay for driving a 2WD. :)
  8. Center cap question on steel wheels

I'm getting a set of steel wheels installed tomorrow and I know the stock center cap I have will fit on them. My question is, will any center cap off the same bolt pattern fit, like a cragar center cap, or do I have to stick with the stockers? I'm using wheels from a police interceptor. Thanks,
  9. Anyone using CVPI wheels on their RBV?

So on Monday I'm picking up a set of 16x7 cvpi steelies for $30 each to put my summer tires on. I figure steelies are better for summer then winter cause they're less likely to rust. Anyone else using these? I'm putting them on an 03 sport trac.
  10. How do I know what backspacing to get?

I have a 2003 Sport Trac 2wd and I'm looking to get some cheap wheels for it. I've found the cragar soft 8 in a 16x8 with 5" of backspacing. Is that too much? How do I know what I should be looking for there? The offset is +12mm. wheels at summit racing Thanks,

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad