• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. I want to put on a 1990 clutch slave to replace the plastic one on a 93 Ranger.

I want to put on a 1990 cast aluminum clutch slave to replace the plastic one on a 1993 2.3. Plastic one is about 4 months old & its leaking! Trans is a M5OD. The 1990 2.9 slave is a new spare one I have laying around. What fluid line would be the right one to use? (color code on quick connect)...
  2. Got a new hobby

I'm looking for old Benjamin air rifles & pistols. Anyone out there with an old basket case 310, 312 or 317 and wants to sell, please send me a PM. :icon_thumby:
  3. What would be a fair price to convert a 96 Ex from auto to standard?

What would be a fair price to convert a 96 Explorer from auto to standard? I'm just asking for labor only. :icon_confused:
  4. I'd like to clear up b*****t about gear oil in a M5OD trans.

As I am cleaning up a 2.9 M5OD tonight getting it ready for a rebuild, I have noticed that this trans is in very mint condition internally. :yahoo: And why I say this is because while I was cleaning the bearings with solvent, it spins quietly & smooth (even when dry). What I got here is a well...
  5. Do they sell fuel pumps for a 90 Bronco 2 with out the plastic container?

I need to replace a fuel pump for one of my Broncos. The ones on ebay show that they don't have the plastic container. Also what I want is one with a black float, not the brass one. Anyone got part #s for airtex.They have so many part #s I don't know what is the difference? :icon_confused:
  6. Beware of a company named Software-HQ

Beware of a company named Software-HQ in Ohio they will rip you off! I was surfing the internet looking for info. While trying to retrive the info a statment said the I needed to down load a certain software in order to view it. Well this company said that it will cost me $12.00 for the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad