• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. BEEFKING69

True duals on 99 f150 4.6 issue

Hey guys i had 2.5 inch true duals that dump before both rear tires put on my f150 back in august and it sounds really good except its had this pitter patter exhaust leak sound from both side every since. I had all 4 cats removed cause they were almost completely clogged after almost 300 000...
  2. BEEFKING69

Cushman Trucksters

Do any of you guy know anything about these little trucks? i picked up a 86 vanster for free a few weeks ago and just wondering if any of you guys have one or have any info about them? it has a 22hp opposed twin made by omc with a 3 speed jeep tranny....B/W T-96
  3. BEEFKING69

Ranger 250

Ronco 250 ok guys im bout to start building my ranger. its a 87 ranger and im putting the body on a 90 f250 frame. it will have a 302 and auto trans (with OD) . i plan on running 36-39 inch tires aint decided yet. i need to know what gears would be best for those size tires. here is a pic of...
  4. BEEFKING69

ranger cab\bed on f150 frame????

ok so im thinking bout buying an early 80's model f150 sittin on 38's and was wanting to know how much trouble it would be to put an 87 ranger single cab and bed on the f150 frame
  5. BEEFKING69

duraspark help

ok guys i put a duraspared 2.8 in an 87 body and i cant get the thing to stay running unless i hold the key in the crank position. so what i need to know is if i can just run the coil and the ign module to toggle switches? if so i need a detailed exp of how to wire it up. i know the coil should...
  6. BEEFKING69

good place to buy super swampers?

ok guys im looking for a good place to buy a set of SS LTB'S let me know of any good websites
  7. BEEFKING69

ford 9 inch?

its down here in florida a few hours away from me. winter haven
  8. BEEFKING69

ford 9 inch?

yeah the t-rex is my idol :D ive watched every vid i could find on that truck. i think he uses a custom 4 link sus for the rear and i dont have that kind of money
  9. BEEFKING69

ford 9 inch?

i thought about coilovers but that is prolly gonna cost several arms and legs and i was also thinking i will need a limit strap for eatch axle to keep the shaft from binding up during up down travel right?
  10. BEEFKING69

ford 9 inch?

yeah ill post it in a bit
  11. BEEFKING69

ford 9 inch?

lol u like? told u its magical :icon_cheers:
  12. BEEFKING69

ford 9 inch?

Look Charlie its a ford 9 inch a magical ford 9 inch :thefinger:
  13. BEEFKING69

ford 9 inch?

i got the drivetrain covered :) that might work if i could ****** rig a set of shackles but i need the rear axlel to be close to the bumper so the middle axle will be closer to the front of the bed that way ill have space for 35 r so inch tires lol cause its something ive wanted to do for a while
  14. BEEFKING69

ford 9 inch?

ok guys been doing some thinking and and found out where i can get a really cool ford 9 inch rear end that will work perfect with my thinking. but what i was wondering is what it would take to hang two 9 inch rearends under my ranger. like i need some ideas on how to setup the springs r whatever...
  15. BEEFKING69

how to remove pass side motor mount on 87 ranger?

ok guys i cant get this off to save my life is there a trick to getting a socket and u-joint adapter in there? r am i gonna have to drop the front end?
  16. BEEFKING69

duraspark dizzy?????

ok well i bought the dizzy and noticed that if u hold the gear u can still turn the stator is it sposed to do that? cause i have never noticed that on any other kind of dizzy
  17. BEEFKING69

easiest way to get a lil bit more travel on the front of my 87?

what would be the easiest and cheapest way to get more front wheel travel on my 87 ranger? remove sway bar? extended rad arms? if i extend the rad arms how much longer and how would i extend my stock arms cause i cant afford to buy any. any help would be awsome :icon_thumby:
  18. BEEFKING69

apalachicola national forest?

its been years since ive been to the trails there and was just wondering if anybody has been there mainly the liberty county side. btw im in blounts town fl which is in calhoun county
  19. BEEFKING69

remove valve springs without a compresser?

nvm i got it
  20. BEEFKING69

cant get timing gears off

hey guys is there somekind of trick to getting the gears off? this is my first time trying to change a gear only set

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad