• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2002 chevy blazer heat problem

ok as it says in the title its a blazer with the 4.3l engine. the problem is that the heat is not warm its almost cold. it blows nicely but not warm . anyone have any ideas on how to fix this dilema of mine.
  2. What shocks?

ok i need new front shocks on the front of my 01 ranger xlt. i have the tbars cranked so i got about 3" of lift can someone tell me a good shock to use please
  3. need help quick!!!!!!!!!!

ok so i cranked my torsion bars on my 01 ranger xlt. something was leaking the other i thought it was my brakes since i just did them. so today i had the mechanic in town take a look since i could not find the cause of the leak. well comes to find out my axle rubbed a hole through my new shocks...
  4. rim size

ok i did a search and a lil confused. on my stock rims i have 265/75/16 swampers. i want to get a new set of rims for wheelin and use the same tires for now but when i get the body lift on i will run 33s. my question is will hte tire i have now fit on a 16X8 rim and what offset should i get. i...
  5. finally posting some pics

i know its not much but she will get there
  6. brake pad ?

ok i am putting on drilled and slotted rotors and i want to know do i need a special pad for these or can i just use a regular set of pads from like napa.
  7. rotors

ok so i need new pads and rotors am i am looking at getting drilled and slotted ones. are they worth the money or not. any advice on this would help . thanks
  8. lights

i was not sure where this should go so if its in the wrong place could a mod move it for me. ok i have an 01 ranger xlt with the 4.0 i want to mount to auxiliary lights that are 100 watts a piece on my grill guard can my altenator/battery handle it. also would it help if i put in an optima...
  9. rim size

i was doing some research and could not find an answer. i have a 2001 ford ranger xlt 4x4 it came with the 16" rims and my question is how wide are they. 16 x ? thanks for the help
  10. progrmmers

hey were has everyone gotten programmers from i am looking at getting one but not sure which one to get or from where. i have a 2001 xlt with the 4.0 in it. i am looking at trying to get more power from it. i have done some research but they all claim to do the same so i am looking for personal...
  11. mass air flow sensor

ok i was thinking of getting a new mass air flow sensor. is it worth it or not i was told it would increase my power but not sure. also if i get a throttle body spacer will that increase my power. thanks for the help
  12. ma places to 4wheel

i live just outside of worcester, ma and i am looking for some local places to wheel. any body know of any
  13. performance module

ok i am thinking about purchasing a programmer and was shopping around and saw a this module [URL="http://www.trsfabandoffroad.com/products/jetperformance.htm qhere do these plug in at and are they better than a regular programmer
  14. camber/caster eccentrics kit.

ok i know that i need the kit because when i installed my lift in the front my tires are now in negative camber. my question is when i look at the kits i see so many different kinds does anyone have any good recommendations for me. also waht kind of adjustments should i get. i see some with 2...
  15. help need part

ok i was told by another member on the site that i need camber/caster eccentrics for the upper control arm to fix my negative camber. could some one tell me where i would get this at.
  16. upper control arms

ok so i got my lift installed i did 2" shackles in the rear and in the front i had them crank the torsion bars and add new keys. i got the alignment done but my tires still sit with the top of the tire farther in. my mechanic says i need offset a arms or upper control arms. does anyone know any...
  17. brake issues

ok since i put on my 31 my brakes seem to not be able to perform as well. what should i do to fix this problem? any help is much appreciated. the truck is an 01 ranger xlt with the 4.0. i have 31 x 10.5 tires on stock rims.
  18. burp in the idle

my truck seems to run a lil rough when at idle. it burps a lil and sometimes the rpms drop a lil but not to bad. not sure if there is something wrong or not just seeing if anyone has any ideas on what it may be so i can fix it before something is really wrong.:icon_confused:
  19. shocks needed????????

i am putting a small lift on my truck its got 2" shackles in the rear and new keys for the torsion bars. the kit comes with new shocks but there is nothing wrong with my stock ones. should i put the new ones in or should i wait until i need them.:icon_confused:
  20. door sensors

i have an 01 ranger xlt 4 door and my door sensors keep going off saying the door is open when its not. does anyone know how to change them and if its a pain to do.:icon_confused:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad