• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Bronco II Plus

http://fayar.craigslist.org/cto/4391519227.html Not mine.
  2. Heater Issue

Heat only blows warm on low setting, i have blocked the radiator off and engine temp when warm just barely moves off cold on the guage. Any ideas to get a little more heat ?
  3. 89 Bronco II Issues HELLLP !

I've got an 89 Bronco II with a problem, it has no spark. I've put a new TFI, plugs, wires, dist cap and rotor bug. I also have an 88 and I swapped the coil and computer from it into the 89 with still no luck. I checked with a meter and it has 12 volts to the coil terminals. I bought this off a...
  4. 89' No Spark

I've got an 89' Bronco II. I have no Spark. I replaced the coil and swapped it into a friends 88' so I know its good. Any ideas on where to look ? Thanks.
  5. 89 Engine Bay Fuse Box

I've got a 89 Bronco II i am needing a pic of the fuse panel cover to know what fuses go where. Thanks
  6. 89 Bronco II Fuse Link ?

I am thinking of buying an 89, The guy replaced the coil and hooked it up backwards, were is the main fuse link to look at because he says it won't start now.
  7. Fuel Pumps

Where is the best place to buy the HP & LP fuel pumps for an 88' Bronco II ? What kind of price am I looking at ?
  8. 88' Fuel Filter

88' Bronco II with 2.9 is there a filter in the canister on the frame rail ?
  9. Bronco II Starting Issue

88' Bronco II with 2.9 lately it is taking longer to start maybe 3-5 seconds of cranking. I replaced the coolant temp sensor with still the issue. Any ideas on what this could be?? Thanks.
  10. 88' Bronco II 2.9 Won't Start ?

The problem, the truck seemed to start fine in the colder weather now that it is starting to warm up is when this problem started. For the last month it has taken a little longer crankin on it for it to start and when it does start you can smell gas, today I got stranded, it will start and run...
  11. 2.9 Starting Issues

88' Bronco II with the 2.9, when you start the truck cold it will fire up before you can turn loose of the key, but after driving for any length of time and go to start it back up it wants to crank for 5 to 10 sec. before it will start. It does'nt seem to matter if it sits for 30 min. or 3 hrs ...
  12. 1988 Bronco II Wiper Switch

Does anyone have a wiper control switch with the delay for a 1988 Bronco II that you could part with ?
  13. Bronco II Question ?

Hey, I am new to the site and a new Bronco II owner. I have a quick question I have a 1988 Bronco II behind the drivers seat along the floor is a compartment with a gold box that says Ford with these part #'s E8TF-2C018-AA A & 0120104 CIV what is this. The reason I ask is mine is unpluged. Thanks!!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad