• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Turbo T-Bird Engine Cheap

Heads up guys and girls. The Pick and Pull yard in Virginia Beach has a Turbo T-Bird that was wrecked with the drive train intact. They open at 8 AM and this is a car that no one can take parts off of til Saturday. Sorry for the late post on this, I was going to post this earlier but got busy.
  2. A very good deal at Sears...

Last week I posted in thr Exhaust forum regarding a problem with a severely rusted and rounded off bolt in the exhaust manifold, the one that holds the dip stick in place and a friend came over and had it out in less than a minute. The tool he used is called "BOLT OUT" and the set is sold at...
  3. Rusty Bolt...

I've got a couple of problem bolts in our Ranger and could use some real help. First; The bolt that retains the engine oil dipstick seems to be rusted solid to the exhaust manifold, but the mounting tab is rusted through and the dipstick is loose in the block, if it wasn't for the wire...
  4. Is this a Sport Rider?

We have a '92 Ranger STX, 4X4, 4.0, 5 spd.,E T/Case, and manual hubs. It seems to be all original and likely a Sport Rider as it has the leather wrapped steering wheel, power windows, A.C., cruise control,cloth striped seats like those pictured,with the power lumbar and under thigh extendables...
  5. Windshield Water leak...

Our '92 Ranger has a water leak that seems to be mainly on the drivers side, last night and most of today it's been raining lightly and now there's a puddle on the d.s. floor. We had a lot of leaks at the top and passenger side of the windshield and it seems like I cured them and still missed...
  6. Mercedes diesel swap into Ranger

Has anyone here done a swap of this type? I think the Mercedes 4 cyl T/D would be a good candidate for a swap into a 4X4 Ranger. Any input would be appreciated.
  7. T-Case fill plug, help please

The fill/check plug in my '92 Ranger looks like it has never been removed and as of last night it will not move. Have any of you had a similar problem? how did you cure it? Thanks
  8. Cruise control and Transfer case problem

Hi Folks, Like many others that show up here I have a problem with my 1992 Ranger, although I'm new here, I'm not new to mechanics or Fords as I've done automotive machine work, engine building and racing for many years. The problem is with my electronic 4X4 and the cruise control and would...
  9. Problem with Cruise and Transfer case

Hi folks, I'm new to your forum and like so many others that show up I have a problem with my 1992 Ranger. I'm not new to Fords or mechanical work. Mainly just new wit 4 wheel drive systems. The problem is with my electric 4X4 and the cruise control and would appreciate any help or info...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad