• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Radiator Drain Plug?

I want to flush my radiator and put some new collant in. I'm at 59,000 miles. Anyway, is this the plug that I turn? I want to be sure before I pull out any tools. Forgive my newbishness.
  2. Did Alan Mulally let slip the words "New Ranger"? I could have sworn I heard that.

Did Alan Mulally let slip the words "New Ranger"? I could have sworn I heard that. http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=1551857064&play=1 He says it around 5:30. CNBC interview with Alan Mulally about the new 2011 Ford Explorer (Eh..) He let slip the words "New Ranger". WHAT COULD THIS...
  3. SuperSprings?

Has anybody installed Supersprings on their Rangers at all here? If so how are they? For some reason I cant seem to find any direct reviews through Google.
  4. Powertrain issues at 51,000 miles?

2007 Ford Ranger Sport 3.0L Well, I had his intermittent chirping noise coming from my engine bay for a thousand miles or so and I chose to ignore it because it was very faint. About a week ago the sound started to get out of hand. I took it to the dealership and their initial diagnosis was a...
  5. 3.0L Back Pressure

I recently had my exhaust changed to a 2.25" pipe from where the Y pipe connects from the cats. It goes through a Flowmaster Super 44 to a single rear exit. The end of my exhaust looks like it burnt around the edges. Is this normal?
  6. Rhino Liner on 2007 Ranger Sport Fenders

I plan on getting the Rhino liner in my bed sometime soon and I had another thought. What would ya'll think if I had them spray my sport fenders and the paint exposed under the doors between them with the liner too. I figure it'll look really good and and protect them from rocks and such when...
  7. 2002 F-150 r17 rims on 2007 Ranger Sport

I was wondering if this rim with it's appropriate tire size would fit nicely in my Ranger's wheel well. Basically moving from a P235/75/r15 to a P255/70/r17. I just figured they could be swapped because both are 5 lug. I figure since I wanna put bigger tires on it that I would have to have my...
  8. 2007 Ford Ranger Sport 2WD SWB fulls up around 13~14 gallons?

Hello, I am new to the forums because I recently bought a slightly used Ranger. Anyway, according to the manual in the glove, my gas tank should be 17 gallons. But every time I fill up when i am pulling into the gas station driving on fumes, the pump stops at 13~14 gallons. I get about 250...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad