• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Looking for thread....

Looking for a thread I found a few days ago. Had a light (Grey, White?) colored ranger, Gen 3 or 4 I think. Lots of stickers on the rear window. Had a custom made light bar in the bed that had CB antenna's mounted to it as well. Wanted to have a look at the design again to get some idea's...
  2. Side Mirrors

Well, some drunk guy came out of the neighbors house this past week and used my passenger side mirror to keep himself upright, and ended up busting it clean off. About to order a new one on ebay, only about 35 bucks or so. Just wondering how I actually remove the old one to replace it. Its a...
  3. iPod Integration

Just curious as to if anyone in here as done any custom fabrication in terms of iPod integration into their stereo system. I have an aftermarket Pioneer 5900IB Head unit and the iPod hookup as well. So far, all I have done is run the ipod cable into my glove box so the iPod is away from the...
  4. New Side Mirror, quick question...

Well, came out from my girlfriends house a few weeks back and some drunk guy stumbled out of the neighbors place in the middle of the night and had broken off my passenger side mirror and thrown it into a bush. I have an 01 XLT with the nicer mirrors, not the flap ones like my older ranger had...
  5. Deer Hunting

As most of my fellow hunters dug out their camouflage or blaze orange jackets and reached into the gun cabinet for their most trusted rifle, I was busy picking out my weapon of choice. For me, I reached into my pocket and pulled out the keys to my trusty 2001 Ranger. Driving home from hunting...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad