• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. jggtjr

Adding Superlift and 35's...What Ratio?

Hey everyone....I'm sure this has been answered a thousand times, so if you know a thread please point me in the right direction. I am thinking about doing the Superlift and 35's on my 2004 4x4 Edge Automatic. Right now I have 33's and am sure that 35's will be too much for stock gearing (which...
  2. jggtjr

2004 Edge 4x4 UPDATE

Hey guys...I just thought i would upload some updated pics of my new additions. I've added the roof rack, horns, and HIDs. Let me know what you think. John
  3. jggtjr

Rear Suspension Shocks

I've looked around, but can't seem to find an answer to my question. I am trying to find out what shocks to use and how much travel I can obtain with deaver springs and flipped shackle setup. Is it possible to get a good amount of travel using the stock shock mounts and not having a becage? So...
  4. jggtjr

What will win in tow off??

What is everyones opinion in regards to this scenario: 2004 4x4 4.0L Ranger (with exhaust, chip, intake, tb spacer, and brand new all-terrains) vs. 2000 2wd 4.7L V8 Tundra (all stock and street tires) Be honest...this is a Ranger based forum, but my buddy wants to have a tow off in his Tundra...
  5. jggtjr

Raise Rear Bumber After Body Lift??

I was wondering some personal opinions as to whether or not raise the rear bumper after a body lift. I can't decide if I want a cap (filled with diamond plate) between the bumper and body, or a gap between the hitch. Any pics of trucks that did raise the bumber and have a trailer hitch would be...
  6. jggtjr

Alternator Amps

I am trying to figure out how many amps my stock 4.0L Ranger alternator produces and draws regularly. I want to know if it has enough amperage to run 4 9" roof rack lights that each draw 6 amps. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
  7. jggtjr

Vibration and Poor Fuel Mileage After Lift.

Hey everyone. I have a 3" body lift and a 3" block and key lift for suspension lift. It's 4x4 of course and I'm running 33's. Does anyone know why I would be having a vibration about 70mph? I'm pretty sure it's the cv's, but I'm not positive. Has anyone ever run high angle cv's? Also, what kind...
  8. jggtjr

3" Suspension and 3" Body Lift 2004 4x4 Edge

Well I just finished my body lift to go with the suspension lift and thought I would post some pictures. The tires are 33" General Grabber AT2's and I'm really happy with this truck for being 17 years old. Let me know what you think. *And I have wheel spacers in the mail*
  9. jggtjr

Picture of diamond plate under tailgate after body lift

I would love to see a picture of someone's truck that has put the diamond plate under the tailgate after a body lift install. Thanks in advance.
  10. jggtjr

Few quick questions on body lift

Hey. I ordered the 3 inch PA body lift today for my 2004 4x4 Edge and was wondering the following: *do you lose the tow hooks *do any lines / cables need to be lengthened *if your not using the rear bumper bracket does the bumper still have to come off *install time by a "normal" person...
  11. jggtjr

Tractor Tires

Does anyone run or know anything about tractor tire sizing? I'm looking for a 33" tire that will be used strictly off road. And what kind of rim do you use? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
  12. jggtjr

2004 Ranger Control Arm Drop Brackets

Does anyone know of a company that makes lower control arm drop brackets or upper control arm/ball joint spacers? Any help is great!! Truck specs are 2004 Ranger Edge 4x4 with IFS Suspension.
  13. jggtjr

2004 Ranger Edge Aftermarket Shocks Hit CV's

Has anyone had the problem of aftermarket shocks (like Rancho) hitting the CV axle and CV boot? I need to know of a shock that is longer than stock, but has the same "style" as OE. Thanks.
  14. jggtjr

Ranger Ball Joint Spacer

I put torsion keys on my 2004 4x4 Ranger Edge and was wondering if anyone knew a company that made a ball joint spacer kit to relieve some of the angle. Any help is appreciated!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad