• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Looking for a dual exhaust

Does anyone know where I can find a nice cheap around 200- dual exhaust system for my 1994 Ford Ranger 4.0 ... Wanting a flowmaster muffler but if not than it's fine, looked on ebay but could only find them for a 95+
  2. 94 Ranger Exhaust Help

I've been looking on ebay for a dual exhaust system for my truck and all I can find is exhaust systems for 95 and up, Does anyone know if the 95's are the same as the 94?
  3. 1994 Ford Ranger 4.0L Cold Air Intake

I have been looking everywhere for a Cold air intake for my ranger I cannot find one, does anyone know where I can find one for a 94 4.0L Thanks
  4. Fast blinker

Does anyone know how you would go about making the turn signals blink fast? I've been reading up on it and some people say cutting the ground wire on the front turn signal will do it ... or buying L.E.D bulbs for the back
  5. Hi Everyone!

I never posted my intro when I first registered so I will now My name is Joey, I'm from Ohio, I have a 1989 Ford Ranger 4x4 with 3" body lift and planning on doing a lot of work to it in the future.... but anyways I'm really good on computers that's my specialty, I use to be good at photoshop...
  6. Photoshop My Truck Please

Here is a picture of my 89 ranger... can someone photshop it and do something cool to it so I can get some ideas of what would look nice... Thanks.. Link 1 Link 2

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad