• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. slammedxonair

Xtreme Gravity Laws Of Physics August 10-11 Ashland Ohio

http://www.xtremegravity.com/lawsofphysics.html
  2. slammedxonair

Laws Of Physics Mansfield Ohio August 11-12

Posting this up for this weekend since I didn't see it on here. I will have the Illusive Booth setup with parts on hand.
  3. slammedxonair

Scrapping your 98+ stock frame for a SFBD? I need some parts ASAP

Hey everybody I would put this in my forum but I figured it would get viewed faster here. I just came up with an idea I need some help with. If anybody is doing a SFBD and scrapping their stock frame please email me brian@illusivefabrications.com standard or extended cab. I need some parts and...
  4. slammedxonair

Dropt n Destroyed 8 October 8-9, 2011 Canton, Ohio

The 8th annual Dropt n Destroyed by Welcome to Ohio's Own Mini Truckin Enthusiast Website as Mentioned in The October 2004 Issue of Mini Truckin Magazine. will be held on October 8-9, 2011. More info can be read here Dropt Out....Ohio's Most Enthused Mini Truckin Site The show will be at the...
  5. slammedxonair

Rearend Bolt Pattern Dimensions

I'm not sure where to put this so I will try here. I am working on some new product designs and I was wondering if anybody has or knows of a drawing that shows the bolt pattern or dimensions for the 7.5 & 8.8 rearends? Thanks.
  6. slammedxonair

Ohio - Dropt N Destroyed 7

Be there! This show just gets better and better every year!
  7. slammedxonair

Spring Fling - Panama City Beach FL

Well I got the ok from my local friends last night to book a room, so were heading down to FL for the 12-14th. Is anybody going to be there?
  8. slammedxonair

Dropt N Destroyed 6 Ohio

Best show in Ohio I sponsor it every year. Dropt Out Presents: Dropt N Destroyed 6 @ The Lakemore Hinton/Humiston Lower Water Works Park on October 3-4, 2009 Pre-register at www.droptout.com Hotel Info: Best Western at 2677 Gilchrist Rd Akron, Ohio, 44305. There number is 330-794-1050 and...
  9. slammedxonair

Custom Explorer Chassis Build

Well I have been working on this project for some time now for a customer things have been changed around and whatnot but I'm finally able to get going on the build. Here are the beginning of the build pics. Motor specs: 351W stroked out to a 432 with around 500+WHP. Here...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad