• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Oil Filter Adaptor Seals

Thanks. I’ll give it a shot and let you know how it goes.
  2. Oil Filter Adaptor Seals

I know this is a few months old but did you ever find the correct o’rings? I’m going through the same issue. Nothing I found seems to fit in place of the ribbed seals. thanks
  3. Explorer/Bronco wiring diagrams

Anyone have any ideas where to get complete,and accurate wiring diagrams? I'm thinking on buying a subscription from Alldata.com ,but its a little pricey.$26.95 for the first vehicle,and $16.95 for each additional vehicle per year. I would need to buy for 2 vehicles. I need good diagrams for a...
  4. Mazda Navajo = Explorer Sport ?

Hello all. I am looking for a 4.0 donor vehicle for my 88 BII. I have access to a 94 Mazda Navajo lx. Is this essentially a 94 Explorer Sport? Would the electrical,or drivetrain be any different as far as the swap goes. I am planning to swap both diffs,motor/trans and complete dash. If there are...
  5. Non-A/C to A/c swap.

I just picked up a 90 Bronco II with no A/C. What is involved in swapping in a whole system from a donor? Also is there a specific year I should look for as a donor? I plan to do a 4.0 swap eventually and would rather add the right parts now then have to do it twice. Obviously I don't need the...
  6. New guy from NJ

Hello all!! I have been lurking on here for some time. Very informative site!! I just picked up a 90 Bronco II from a friend in trade for welding some new panels on his newly acquired 75 EB. I always wanted a Bronco II and I'm very happy with my new toy. It is a total stripper that used to be...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad